The long awaited new BeamEd version 1.4 was finally released today. See the BeamEd product page.
Here are some new features:
- Setup dialog layout in two columns, fits in a regular 768 pixel high screen.
- Drag in background now roams the viewport around (only click creates a station).
- A red hair cross is drawn at the reference point of the selected image if enabled in Setup/Image scale.
- 64 bit executable for very large network design.
- New compiler and UI library versions.
- Updates to the manual, file format description etc.